Maritime And Offshore Claims
The Buzbee Law Firm has handled multiple cases involving maritime injury and wrongful death against Falcon Drilling, Diamond Offshore, H&P, Global Santa Fe, Transocean, Rowan Drilling, and many other major pipe laying companies. If you are in need of an experienced maritime lawyer — someone who knows what they are doing and knows how to win — The Buzbee Law Firm should be your only choice.
Why Choose The Buzbee Law Firm To Represent You?
Maritime law is ancient — originating before the creation of the United States — and complicated. With headquarters in Houston and Galveston, Texas, and through the experience of representing hundreds of Jones Act seaman and other maritime workers, our attorneys know maritime law. Our firm’s founder, Tony Buzbee, is recognized as one of the very best in the business in the entire Gulf Coast.
The firm has handled hundreds of maritime and offshore injury and death claims. A few selected case examples of successful representations by our offshore injury lawyers include representing:
- Nineteen survivors of the BP/Transocean Deepwater Horizon explosion. All claims were resolved on extremely favorable terms.
- A derrickman hit by drilling pipe
- A mud hand killed by an exploding pipe
- A wire line operator who fell off a walkway
- A roustabout hit with a crane load
- A tool pusher hit with debris
Other Notable Maritime Law Experience
- The Buzbee Law Firm was the lead legal representation for workers injured offshore during a rig collapse
- Our offshore injury lawyers have handled hundreds of offshore injury cases for men and women injured due to negligence occurring on offshore drilling rigs and production platforms.
- We have handled hundreds of cases for workers injured while employed on vessels over water.
- We represented the Basque Government of Spain against a classification society relating to the sinking of the oil tanker ‘Prestige’ off the coast of Spain.
- We have represented numerous longshoremen on third party claims.
- Our firm represented the Port of Galveston in a breach of contract and fraud case pertaining to the construction of an offshore vessel facility that was to be built in Galveston, Texas. The firm represented a company in a breach of contract case related to that same facility.
The complicated nature of these cases demands an experienced attorney. As trial lawyers, we are ready to prepare a strong case for you to help you recover fair compensation. We do not take a case just to settle it quickly and move on to the next one; we do what is best for you and are committed to seeing things through.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
If you believe you have a claim covered under maritime law, rope in the best maritime lawyer from our firm to represent you. Contact us via email or call the office toll-free at 844-349-9196.