- “One of the Most Successful Trial Lawyers in the Country” – New York Times Magazine
- “Buzbee is the biggest, baddest, meanest dog in the yard –that’s a fact” – Attorney Chad Pinkerton
- Named 2015 Attorney of the Year by Texas Lawyer
- 2020 Induction into the National Law Journal’s Verdicts Hall of Fame
- Named a 2021 Plaintiffs’ Lawyer Trailblazer by The National Law Journal
Tony Buzbee has been profiled in various regional and national publications. He was named one of the top lawyers in Houston by H Texas Magazine and featured in Texas Justice: Tall Tales, published by Red Bandana Publishing. Buzbee was also profiled in Texas Monthly regarding his role in the litigation against wealthy philanthropist, Stanley Marsh and was featured on the November 7, 2010 cover of The New York Times Magazine.