News About The Buzbee Law Firm
- The Buzbee Law Firm files lawsuits against dredging owner Orion Marine group for a total of $110 million on behalf of crew that were killed or injured. The explosion at the port of Corpus Christi occurred when a dredging vessel struck an underwater gas pipeline.
- Attorney Tony Buzbee represents families suing U.S. security contractor Fluor Corp. after a suicide attack at the Bagram Air Base.
- The Texas Court of Criminal Appeals dismisses charges against former Gov. Rick Perry, who was represented in the case by Attorney Buzbee.
- Residents of Houston neighborhoods flooded during Hurricane Harvey were represented by The Buzbee Law Firm.
- The Buzbee Law Firm represents MLB player in a suit over contract advance.
- A&M alum Tony Buzbee brings “legendary courtroom ferocity” when expressing concerns about the school.
- Attorney Buzbee represents a class of plaintiffs in ceramic-coated replacement knees.
- BP workers awarded $100 million in a case handled by The Buzbee Law Firm.
- Tony Buzbee wins the 2017 UHLC “Dean’s Award” after representing the school in copyright litigation.
- The Buzbee Law Firm is included in the Texas Verdicts Hall of Fame.
- Attorney Buzbee wins $41 million verdict in a case regarding the death of a worker after a spider bite.
- The Conroe family, represented by The Buzbee Law Firm, is awarded $29 million in a battery explosion case.
- Attorney Buzbee wins the Texas Lawyer “Lawyer of the Year” award for 2015.
- The National Law Journal names The Buzbee Law Firm as one of the Leading Plaintiffs Firms in America.
Sources: News story, Attorney profile
- A breach of fiduciary duty case results in a near $55 million verdict for a client of The Buzbee Law Firm.
- A guy-wire case leads to a settlement with clients of The Buzbee Law Firm.
- A Houston welding company is ordered to pay $30 million in a verdict obtained by clients of The Buzbee Law Firm.
- The Buzbee Law Firm files a suit on behalf of clients against Delek Refining after a 2008 explosion.