Winning Is The Only Option.
Caroline currently handles all aspects of civil litigation at the Buzbee Law firm, including personal injury, wrongful death, eighteen wheeler accidents, commercial litigation disputes and maritime cases. Caroline recovered over $100 million and $20 million in two separate oil spills and resolved claims for thousands of victims for personal injury and economic losses.
Prior to joining the firm, Caroline clerked for the Honorable Joe J. Fisher for the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas. Caroline also interned for the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals and worked for U.S. Congressman Jack Brooks while he served as the Chairman of the House Judiciary Committee.
Caroline is licensed in Texas and admitted to practice in the Fifth Circuit and the Southern and Eastern Districts of Texas. Caroline is a member of Texas Trial Lawyers and the Houston Bar Association.
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Houston, Texas
- Southwestern University
- Honorable Joe J. Fisher for the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas, Clerk
- Texas Court of Criminal Appeals, Intern
- U.S. Congressman Jack Brooks, Chairman of the House Judiciary Committee
- Texas Trial Lawyers, Member
- Houston Bar Association, Member
Current Employment Position
- Class Action Law Suits
- Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate
- Recovery from Insurance
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas