Suing after an industrial accident has its own challenges. You might not know who to sue after a plant explosion, an accident with an industrial vehicle, falling off of a refinery walkway, or similar catastrophic injuries. Our Fort Worth industrial accident lawyers can help you.
The Buzbee Law Firm has been the lead counsel for most major refinery accidents in the state of Texas for the past decade. We’ve helped hundreds of people who have been hurt in industrial accidents get compensation, and now, it’s your turn.
Our Successes With Industrial Accident Cases
While we’ve succeeded with many industrial accident cases, our industrial accident attorneys in Fort Worth are most known for complex plant accident cases. These are some of our most notable wins:
- We represented over 150 workers injured in the explosion at the BP American Refinery Explosion in 2005.
- We handled the claims of over 150 people injured due to chemical releases from the BP Texas City Plant in April 2007. After a record-breaking verdict, the claims settled for a confidential amount.
- We’ve handled more than 20,000 claims against BP for its release of benzene and other harmful chemicals in April to May 2010. Tony Buzbee was appointed as the plaintiffs’ liaison counsel by the court overseeing the multidistrict litigation process.
Whether your accident was from a plant explosion that affected thousands, or a machine accident that involved just you, we’re committed to getting victims the compensation they need to cover the costs of their accidents.
For a free legal consultation with a industrial accidents lawyer serving Fort Worth, call 844-349-9196
Common Causes of Industrial Accidents
There are lots of things that can cause an industrial accident. Industrial workplaces are full of dangerous equipment. Falls from scaffolding and ladders, malfunctioning machinery, falling debris, electrocutions, operator error, and many other risks are possible.
Workers’ compensation will cover many industrial accidents, but sometimes, the damage goes above and beyond those laws. In those cases, you’ll need to file a suit against the plant owner, a contractor, an equipment manufacturer, or whoever else may be liable for your workplace injury.
With the help of our industrial accident lawyers, you can find out who is responsible for paying compensation and your chances of receiving it. If you believe your industrial accident was caused by employer negligence, contact us right away.
Fort Worth Industrial Accident Lawyer Near Me 844-349-9196
Jones Act Lawyers
Many workers in Fort Worth are sent out to work on oil rigs and other sea-based jobs. If you are injured while working on ocean-going vessels, you may be able to receive compensation through the Jones Act.
The Jones Act is a federal law that provides workers on seafaring vessels with compensation, but it’s not always easy to get the full benefits you deserve in these accidents. If you’ve been in an oil rig accident, you need an industrial accident attorney that knows this law.
Like with other industrial accident cases, you can get compensation for things like:
- Lost income
- Lost future income
- All medical costs related to your accident
- Vocational rehabilitation
- Pain and suffering
Your exact damages will depend on what happened to you. Speak with our industrial accident attorneys in Fort Worth in a free consultation to see if you have a case.
What to Do After an Industrial Accident
Whether or not your injuries are severe enough to qualify for a lawsuit, you’re still likely eligible for workers’ compensation. Here are some things to do to protect your chances of getting compensation through that system:
- Tell your employer about your injury as soon as possible.
- Seek medical attention to get a formal diagnosis of your injuries.
- Follow all instructions your doctor gives you, including time off and medication.
- Keep records of everything related to your injury, like conversations with your employer and medical bills.
- Do not accept a settlement until you’ve spoken with a workplace injury attorney.
You also have the right to see a different doctor if you feel the one you’re required to see for workers’ compensation isn’t giving you the best care.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Speak With Our Fort Worth Industrial Accident Lawyers
If you need assistance getting compensation for an industrial accident, you need an aggressive law firm willing to take your case as far as it needs to go. We are not afraid to stand up to huge corporations in trial.
Make an appointment to speak with one of our industrial accident attorneys in Fort Worth at the Buzbee Law Firm. Call us at the number on your screen or reach out to us by email through our contact form. Find out if you have a case with one free consultation.