Aggressive Representation For People Injured In Truck Accidents
If you or someone you know has been seriously injured in an 18-wheeler or tractor-trailer truck accident, you should consult with a qualified accident attorney. The attorneys at The Buzbee Law Firm are familiar with the specific laws and regulations that govern the trucking industry and have the resources needed to build a strong case for you.
Overloaded freight, poor maintenance, inadequate training, driver fatigue and speeding can all be factors in any truck accident. State and federal law regulate how trucks are maintained and that drivers must fill out both pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspection reports. These reports can be crucial evidence that can help experienced 18-wheeler accident attorneys reconstruct the accident by establishing the condition of the truck.
Your Representation Matters
The Buzbee Law Firm has represented multiple clients who have been injured in accidents involving 18-wheelers and other large commercial vehicles. We are not your run-of-the-mill advertising lawyers who claim they can help when all they do is simply push paper and settle your case. Our experienced accident attorneys handle your case and, if necessary, will try it to a jury.
In the hands of our team, your case will be worth much more than some lawyer you find in the yellow pages. Call or email us today, for your case is too important to entrust it to anyone else.
Recent Notable 18-Wheeler Cases
Our law firm has achieved results in bringing relief to injured people, as noted in the following examples of successful outcomes we obtained for commercial vehicle accident claims:
- Represented a man riding on a commercial bus who injured his neck when the bus rear-ended another vehicle. Case settled for policy limits the day of trial.
- Represented 14 passengers who were injured in a bus-train collision. Case settled after picking a jury.
- Represented an 18-wheeler driver who collided with another 18-wheeler. Proved that our client driver was not at fault and settled for policy limits.
- Represented a family involved in an accident involving a commercial vehicle on Katy Freeway in Houston. Both adults in the car suffered neck injuries requiring surgery. Case settled on the eve of trial to the clients’ satisfaction.
- Represented family involved in an accident on Interstate 10 near Beaumont. Case settled on the eve of trial to the client’s satisfaction.
- Represented two clients involved in an accident on a major roadway in Galveston. One of our clients sustained severe injuries requiring surgery. Case settled on the eve of trial to the clients’ satisfaction.
Schedule A Free Consultation To Discuss Your Injuries
If you are looking for an 18-wheeler accident lawyer to represent your interests in an injury claim or lawsuit, email us or call our office toll-free at 844-349-9196.