Winning Is The Only Option.
Ben Agosto III is a native Texan, who grew up in Spring, Texas. Ben's passion for advocacy started when he was in high school, when he was a State and National qualifier in Policy Debate. It was there that Ben grew to develop his skills for aggressive advocacy, leaving no doubt within him that he hungered to be a trial lawyer. After high school, Ben briefly left Texas to attend the University of South Florida. During his studies, Ben was deeply involved in student government and alumni affairs as both a Senator for the College of Business and Student Ambassador. These positions were critical in teaching Ben firsthand the power of a developed network. After graduating with a Bachelor of Science in Finance, Ben chose to return to Houston to attend South Texas College of Law, Houston. During his tenure, Ben was a Dean Merit Scholar, received the CALI award in several classes for obtaining the highest mark, taught fellow students as a Langdell Scholar, was a member of Law Review and won a national championship at the NLLSA Moot Court Competition. In addition to the experience gained during his studies, Ben interned for the Honorable Jennifer Elrod of the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals and the Honorable Larry Weiman of 80th District Court of Harris County, Texas in order to translate his studies to the courtroom.
Outside of work, Ben is an avid guitar player, sports fan and tech enthusiast. Ben continues to judge high school debate in the hopes of engendering the love of advocacy in the generations to come.
Ben is licensed in Texas.
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Houston, Texas
- Honors: Dean Merit Scholar
- Honors: CALI award
- Honors: Langdell Scholar
- Honors: Won a national championship at the NLLSA Moot Court Competition
- Law Review: South Texas Law Review, Member
- University of South Florida
- Bachelor of Science
- Honors: Senator for the College of Business
- Honors: Student Ambassador
- Major: Finance
- Honorable Jennifer Elrod of the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, Intern
- Honorable Larry Weiman of 80th District Court of Harris County, Texas, Intern
- Personal Injury Litigation