What We Do
At our firm, we particularly enjoy representing working people, small businesses, the disadvantaged and the underdogs. We routinely represent individuals and businesses in and beyond the Houston area with legal matters that include, but are not limited to:
- Personal injury claims, such as commercial vehicle accidents and sexual abuse claims
- Workplace accidents involving employees in a host of different industries
- Defective medical devices, products and prescription medications
- Commercial litigation involving breach of contract and other business disputes
- Gender discrimination and #MeToo cases
We realize that legal disputes don’t just happen in Texas. We are often hired by firms and individuals outside of Texas to assist in high-profile, high-stakes cases, and have handled cases throughout the country. No matter where your dispute arises, we are able to assist.
The Buzbee Law Firm: Where Results Matter
Just Win. At The Buzbee Law Firm, we understand that winning is the only thing that matters to our clients. When you have a legal issue, you want your law firm to devote its energy and resources into putting you in the best possible position for success, and that’s what we do here.
We are not your run-of-the-mill law firm. We have a lot of pride in what we do, and how we do it. We’re not in this for a quick settlement. We don’t advertise for cases and then refer them to other attorneys. We’re with you until the end, working hard to help you get results.
Civic & Community Involvement
The Buzbee Law Firm leads Texas Law Firms in involvement in the community. This involvement is exemplified by the giving of time and resources to helping others. Here are a few recent examples:
- As Gala Chair, record raise of $2.8 million for Houston Children’s Charity in October 2021.
- Donated $3.5 million exotic car collection to the Jesse Tree, to provide food, clothing, medical assistance and job training.
- Chaired Citizens for Animal Protection gala in 2020 –raising over $360,000.
- Biennial Christmas giveaway of thousands of bicycles to needy youth.
- Giveaway of 15 wheelchair accessible vans thru Houston Children’s Charity
Sometimes your case is so important that you have to have experienced trial lawyers working for you. We are those lawyers, and we look forward to working with you to help you.
We don’t just pretend to be courtroom lawyers like so many lawyers do — we are the epitome of courtroom lawyers. At The Buzbee Law Firm, we try cases. Every case we take is prepared aggressively as if it will be tried to a verdict, in front of a jury. Opposing lawyers know we will not hesitate to try a case, most often with extraordinary results. Opponents know that if we are in the case, the case is serious and they are going to have a fight on their hands.