If you or someone you know has been seriously injured in an 18-wheeler or tractor trailer truck accident, you should consult with a lawyer. The attorneys at the Buzbee Law Firm are familiar with the specific laws and regulations that govern the trucking industry. We have the resources to build a strong case for you.
For potential new cases, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office toll-free at 1-800-992-5393.
Overloaded freight, poor maintenance, inadequate training, driver fatigue, and speed may be factors in any truck accident. State and Federal law regulates how trucks are maintained and drivers must fill out both pre-trip, and post-trip vehicle inspection reports. These reports can be crucial evidence that can help experienced counsel reconstruct the accident by establishing the condition of the truck.
Seminars & Recent Developments
The Buzbee Law Firm has represented multiple clients who have been injured in accidents involving 18 wheelers and other large commercial vehicles. We are not your run of the mill, advertising lawyers who claim they can help when all they do is simply push paper and settle your case. We maximize your case, and if necessary, we will try it to a jury. In our hands, you case will be worth much more than some lawyer you find in the yellow pages. Call or email us. Your case is too important to entrust it to anyone else.
Notable recent cases involve:
- Represented a man riding on a commercial bus who injured his neck when the bus rear-ended another vehicle. Case settled for policy limits the day of trial.
- Represented fourteen passengers who were injured in a bus-train collision. Case settled after picking a jury.
- Represented an 18-wheeler driver who collided with another 18-wheeler. Proved that our client driver was not at fault, and settled for policy limits.
- Represented a family involved in accident involving commercial vehicle on Katy Freeway in Houston. Both adults in car suffered neck injuries requiring surgery. Case settled on eve of trial to clients' satisfaction.
- Represented family involved in accident on Interstate 10 near Beaumont. Case settled on eve of trial to clients' satisfaction.
- Represented two clients involved in accident on major roadway in Galveston. One of our clients sustained severe injuries requiring surgery. Case settled on eve of trial to clients' satisfaction.