Burn Injuries and Deaths
Over the years, the attorneys at The Buzbee Law Firm have become well known throughout the country in handling cases involving burn injuries and deaths due to fires or explosions occurring due to car accidents, or at homes, apartments, and industrial plants. Burn cases require special experts, who must be retained immediately to preserve evidence and begin investigating the cause of the fire or explosion. With regard to apartment and residence fires, special knowledge is required regarding the codes and regulations that apply. In some cases, special, highly skilled doctors and life planners must be retained, not only for treatment but also for testimony should such become necessary. Because of the many burn cases our firm has handled nationwide, The Buzbee Law Firm has close relationships with several fire chiefs across the country, as well as the leading experts in fire investigation. And, because The Buzbee Law Firm has handled burn cases throughout the United States we have associated ourselves with the leading attorneys in most major U.S. cities. No matter where the fire or explosion occurs, consider The Buzbee Law Firm.
For potential new cases, contact us via email at email@example.com or call the office toll-free at 1-800-992-5393.
Seminars & Recent Developments
- Apartment explosion--exterminator caused explosion at apartment complex, injuring resident. Case settled with apartment owner for confidential amount.
- Gas fire--72 year-old woman burned to death in her home when gas entered her home causing flash fire. Case settled with gas company for confidential amount in excess of a million dollars.
- Child severely burned when her pajamas accidentally ignited. Case tried to jury verdict against retailer.
- Industrial Plant Explosion--represented several burn injuries related to BP plant explosion, the worst industrial plant accident in the history of the United States. Cases settled for tens of millions of dollars.
- Dry cleaning explosion resulting in severe, full thickness burns. Case caused nationwide recall, and resulted in a settlement exceeding $5 million dollars.
- Water Burns--full thickness burns due to water at apartment complex being too hot. Case settled on the eve of trial.
- Represented multiple individuals in industrial explosions and apartment fires.