In 2002, Tony Buzbee was named one of the Top Five "Go To" Lawyers in Plaintiff's Commercial Litigation, in the State of Texas. Since that time, The Buzbee Law Firm has been involved in hundreds of commercial disputes, and has collected tens of millions of dollars for its clients.
The Buzbee Law Firm has a wealth of experience in commercial litigation matters, including breach of contract, fraud, conversion, and interference with contract.
For potential new cases, contact us via email at email@example.com or call the office toll-free at 1-800-992-5393.
When your business is in a lawsuit, as plaintiff or defendant, time is crucial. A lawsuit saps time, energy, and money. Every month that goes by means more distraction to your employees. And, if you are paying your lawyers by the hour, every month also brings a seemingly larger bill, with new people billing (many of whom have never tried a case), increasing rates and more costs. And you are no closer to conclusion.
Or, if your business has a claim, you may find that no traditional firm will handle the case except on an hourly basis, at rates that you simply can’t afford. At the same time, those attorneys might have little actual trial experience.
At the Buzbee Law Firm, we represent clients on a contingency basis and we try cases. We like to take the risk of litigation with our clients. And, and we are only paid when the case is over. That means we spend every minute with the same goal as you—conclude the case at the best possible result in the shortest time and most efficient way possible.
Our lawyers have significant big firm commercial litigation experience and extensive trial experience. Tony Buzbee started his career at one of the best litigation boutiques in the entire country. If you are interested in putting that experience to work for you, give us a call.
Seminars & Recent Developments
- H-Texas Magazine, Best of Houston, 2005
- Texas Top Notch Lawyer, Texas Lawyer Go-To Guide, 2002
- Thomson Reuters, Rising Star, 2010-11
- Thomson Reuters, Super Lawyer, 2008-2011
- Collected more than $30 million in a breach of fiduciary duty case against JP Morgan Chase on behalf of lease holders.
- Represented singer Jimmy Buffett in a trademark dispute in Galveston federal court. The matter concluded with the offending party being taken to jail and later agreeing to never sell an infringing product again.
- Represented holders of commercial notes in action against them and their broker. Resolution resulted in makers of notes paying more than $100 million.
- Represented former clients in cases against their former lawyers resulting in multiple settlements in excess of $1 million.
- Represented famed horse brokers in claims made against them by Jim "Mattress Mac" MacInvale.
- Defended and tried to verdict claim brought against client Texas Instruments. Obtained a $0 verdict on behalf of Texas Instruments.
- Represented Galveston real estate developers against Army Corps of Engineers.
- Represented Port of Galveston in commercial claim which settled for $9 million.
- At prior firms, our attorneys have represented numerous Fortune 500 companies in commercial litigation matters.